I’ve known Renita for a while now. Originally from America, Renita now lives in Wigtown, which the book town in Scotland, with the most stunning views across the estuary. When I’ve performed at the festival, the children have all been whipped up to a frenzy by Renita, who welcomes them in and “settles them down” [...]
- This feature has not been activated yet.
- Shoo: It's good , isn't it. you can copy it into your blog too. They give you the embed code on their site
- Catherine Escott-Allen: I've had to book-mark this page, Shoo! And passed it on to a few others. And clicked on redlemon and
- Shoo: Hi Alison, Thanks for that and the Young ones were amazing handling charcoal - I'm not used to it at
- Shoo: I've had that on my list for LONG TIME :)
- : Our cats are on the wall and we have had a mad time drawing crabs of every shape and size! The house