“…it was a brilliant day which the children and adults loved!”
I’m an author, storyteller, illustrator and YouTube creator having written and illustrated over two hundred books that span the ability and interest of primary school children.
My Youtube channels have gained 312,000 subscribers and 55 million views for my how to draw videos – I love showing children how to draw characters from my books and curriculum themed drawings. Children often want to know about YouTube – so many want to be youtubers too!
I’ve written and illustrated over two hundred books that span the ability and interest of primary school children and visited hundreds of schools and libraries at home and abroad, building a wealth of experience which I love to share.
Storytelling is my real passion – telling stories and drawing the pictures too – inspiring children to draw and to read for pleasure.
My preferred day starts with a 20 minute whole school introduction assembly, followed by three one hour story/illustration workshops. I choose one of my books to suit the children, or a curriculum theme you are working on, talk about the book and its creation and perform it. I show the children how I draw the characters and show them how to draw it too – have pencils and paper ready!
I have visited a lot of schools, so I have learned to be very adaptable. If you have other ideas or a particular project you would like me to be involved in, please feel free contact me.
For a successful author visit to your school, call Shoo now on 07976 669334? or email
Why invite me?
- You know my books and enjoy them.
- You want inspiration to read, write and draw more.
- You want your pupils to be really excited after my visit and your library borrowings to go up.
- Your pupils have read or studied one
or more of my books.
- You want to give pupils an enjoyable,
- I’ve a huge amount of experience with many different types of audience – children, students even business groups. You will find me fun, confident, adaptable, enthusiastic and very hard-working.
Book Shoo Now!
Call: 07976 669334 or email through the form below.
I’ll look forward to hearing from you.