I visited St Paul’s CofE Primary School in Gloucester last week and some of the children still had questions to ask when our time was up. I asked their teacher Mrs Bevan, to send me an email with the questions I hadn’t answered, and promised to make a video for her and her class 5.
Having made the video, I though I might share it on my website too!
These are the questions that Year 5 asked
- How long does it take you to write your books?
- Did you make the character Harri like drawing because you like drawing too?
- Is it possible for you to give our school a couple of your books to put in our library? (her question – honest!?) Vikki asked this too!
- How many books do you sell in a year?
- Is it hard to write books?
- Who is your favourite character out of all of the books you’ve written? (Finnley asked this too)
- What’s your most recent book?
- Where do you get your ideas from for your books and characters?
- What is your favourite book that you haven’t written?
Vikki, Jennifer, Mario also asked the same questions as the ones above!