The Pen I draw with – Rotring Tikky Graphic

RotringTikkyGraphicI’m always asked what pen I use. It’s called a Rotring Tikky Graphic and you can now get them from the Rotring Store. I used to use the rapidograph in the old days. It’s a very technical pen that needs a lot of looking after and cleaning out. It also has a fine metal nib which I was always breaking.

The Tikky Graphic is disposable – you can’t refill them, but I think they are good value for money compared with other disposable pens and these are so technically superior.

I generally get my pens from Cult Pens who have an amazing stock of weird and wonderful pens from all around the world and they provide a very fast service in the UK. I think they send stuff worldwide too.